meet the founder
press / awards
Potential International Franchisee Questionnaire
International Franchising Requirements
You and/or a business partner (s) must have a MINIMUM of two (2) years of restaurant or franchise experience.
You and/or a business partner (s) must have a combined Net Worth of $5,000,000, and available liquid capital of $1,500,000.
You and/or a business partner (s) must live in the market to be developed.
You must be prepared to allocate sufficient capital and time during the multiple phases of building your franchise for optimal success.
You must have the ability to form an infrastructure that can communicate with Franchisor.
You must have the resources and be willing to send managers / employees as described in your Franchise Agreement to Florida for a 2 week training program.
1. How did you get interested in Pizza Rustica?
2. Were you referred by anyone? If so, who?
3. Have you ever had your own business?
4. Have you ever owned a Franchise?
5. What is your current business / occupation?
6. Do you have restaurant or pizza experience?
7. What locations do you have in mind and why?
8. How many Pizza Rusticas are you planning on opening?
9. Are you an American Citizen?
If No, what is your Citizenship?
10. Why would Pizza Rustica be successful in your Country / Market?
11. Are you willing to submit a business plan if accepted as a Pizza Rustica franchisee?
12. Do you plan to work full time at the Franchise? Be an owner-operator?
13. Do you have access to 1.5 Million Dollars in Liquid Assets?
14. Are you willing to verify your Liquid Assets by way of Bank, Mutual Fund or Brokerage Statements?
Potential Franchisee Signature (digital signature is submitted electronically)
Thursday May 23rd, 2013 01:36:02 PM
Print for your records