What should you do next?
1. Submit the online Pizza Rustica franchise preliminary questionnaire found below (domestic or international). You can also print the questionnaire and send it to our Corporate Office via email or fax. Your preliminary questionnaire will be kept confidential.
2. Your preliminary questionnaire will be reviewed by one of our franchise representatives who will call you to discuss it in greater detail.
3. A franchise application, credit verification and a reference check must be completed in order to proceed to the final steps.
4. Next, you will receive Pizza Rustica Uniform Franchise Disclosure Document (UFDD) when required by law and will be invited for a one-on-one interview at our corporate office.
5. At the personal interview you will have the opportunity to ask any questions regarding the franchise agreement.
6. Upon our mutual consent we will enter into a Pizza Rustica franchise agreement, you will pay your initial franchise fee in full, and be awarded a Pizza Rustica Franchise.
7. You will identify a site for your Pizza Rustica restaurant and submit a location application for final approval.
8. You will complete Phase 1 Franchise Orientation and receive the Pizza Rustica Pre-opening Franchise Manual and introductory package and you will start to build your franchise.
9. You and your team will begin Pizza Rustica Phase 2 Training, receive training materials and you will complete a training program.
10. Once trained, you will open your new Pizza Rustica franchise.
Enjoy your successful Pizza Rustica location!